We headed back down to the farm this weekend and I must say it was perfect! This was the first trip down where Whit could walk. I laugh because I could not pack for this boy for the farm. He grew out of his overalls and we need to get more. He doesn't have clothes to wear at the farm! He was absolutely in heaven. I have never seen a happier boy. He went and stood at the door to go outside from the time he woke up until bedtime. I cannot tell you how many time I looked at him and thought how lucky we are to have a place like this for a boy to be a boy. He loved everything about the weekend and was so sad when it was time to go home. He is already following in his daddys footsteps of procrastinating on Sunday afternoon when it is time to leave. He played hard, slept hard and ate a ton. What more could a boy ask for! The weather was perfect! Thank you Lord for your beautiful creation that we can surround ourselves with and enjoy!
 |
| loved driving the old jeep |
 |
| I love this! Just playing in the yard! |
 |
| He already knows how to turn on the mule! |
 |
| Daddy was so excited to take whit fishing |
 |
| All the boys fishing |
 |
| whit loved watching the cows in the morning |
 |
| daddy and whit- see the same picture below |
 |
| this picture was taken in August |
No comments:
Post a Comment