Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

We had such a great Easter weekend! Friday Whit and I had the day off so we played all day. We had such a great day and I enjoyed every bit of my day with him! We got up and ran then we went to the zoo with Paige and Sam! We played at home in the afternoon and went on wagon rides. He is such a fun age right now. Saturday we played with my family. It is fun when everyone is home and we all get to just hang out. Easter started out perfect in my eyes bc my little man actually let me read him the whole Easter story from his little Bible. It was so special bc he is very particular about which books he reads. Church was wonderful and I love seeing families all dressed in their best. I am beyond grateful for our church and how blessed we are with such an incredible pastor. Lunch with lots of family followed by the Masters! What a wonderful Easter we had!!

Baking a cake at Cookies

Zoo!








No comments:

Post a Comment