Monday, October 8, 2012

First Annual Girls Weekend

The first weekend of October is officially now our girls weekend. This year it was 9 girls: 3 pregnant, 6 mommas, and all 9 needing a break from life for 2 days. We missed the ones that could not make it this year but everyone just mark it down for next year! We had a great time! I miss spending time with my friends. I am thankful for each one of them and am lucky to have such a good group of friends. The weather could not have been more perfect. We got some good vitamin D! Dinners out, snacks and yummy deserts! Daddy stayed home with Whit and did such a great job. They had fun together and I appreciate Nate letting me enjoy time away. I came home to a perfectly clean house which made for a very happy momma!


Love each one of these girls!

Loved the sunny weather!

Bfast with daddy while mommy was gone!



No comments:

Post a Comment