Again, nothing new around our house! We are just livin' this crazy life we have. I love my two boys more than anything. but some days I am just exhausted. Charlie is still not sleeping great. He wakes up throughout the night but I don't go in there ever. He does not cry continuously like he was its just sporadically throughout the night. I feel bad for him bc I feel like he is just restless! We do have a crawler though!! He started crawling really well last week. He gets around the whole house. He knows where I am even if its back in the back and he comes crawling to find me. He is such a mommas boy right now and if I am around then I better be holding him.
We are going through a rough transition with Whit. He is not using listening ears at all and I find myself getting very frustrated too often. He is about to turn 3 so I know a lot is age but its so hard when he has been my sweet calm child for almost 3 years! Tantrums, time out and spankings are regular occurrences. I see sin in his little heart and I see my own as well bc of the situation. Its hard. We will make it but its exhausting. Nate is really good about talking with him and not losing his temper with him. I am thankful we are in this together. Whit is really into baseball these days and we play every single night in the den. We must also have the Braves on the TV while we play. He is hilarious!
We did go to the farm a few weeks ago and had a great time. Whit is so happy there and I was so proud of him bc he went to play with the neighbor boys all by himself. He just walked across the yard and went to see them. It did help that they had 2 power wheel vehicles! He loved them!
Last weekend we were around for the long weekend. Thankfully we had no real plans bc Whit came down with a fever virus Saturday and Sunday. All he wanted was me. I now understand how he felt bc I think I caught the virus last night. Too bad mommas don't have the time to just sit at home on the couch! Oh well!! Monday Whit felt better so we did make an outing to the park and had a great time!
Just a recap of life at the moment! Would not change a thing..... except maybe a little more sleep oh and some better obedience but this too shall pass!! Love my family!
 |
| riding the 4 wheeler power wheel |
 |
| helping daddy drive the tractor |
 |
| typical afternoon.... a concert on the stage by whit |
 |
| Charlie is on the move |
 |
| Sick boy! |
 |
| Ready for the AU game |
 |
| Helping wash my car |
No comments:
Post a Comment