Monday, October 7, 2013

Separate but good weekends!

This past weekend the family split up but all 4 of us had great weekends! It was my annual beach trip with my girl friends and so Nate took the boys to the farm for some fun!
I am thankful as always to have some girl time and time to sit on the beach without watching anyone, actually just time to sit period! The weather was looking really bad for us as tropical storm Karen was headed straight for us. We were up in the air on what to do but Thursday night we made the decision to go ahead. We left bright and early around 6:30. We were sitting on the beach by 12:30 baking in the sunshine! The weather was perfect. Bright sunny skies for 2 days. Friday night after finally making in up from the beach we headed to Fishers. It was a great atmosphere and great food! Saturday night we ended up staying in,. watching the Auburn game and eating pizza. It was a great weekend. We are all very lucky to have each other! Looking forward to the lake weekend in March :)



While I was sitting on the beach Nate and the boys were playing at the farm. I am so glad Nate went with his parents down there. Whit loves it and I was glad he could have a little help! They had a great time. Whit went fishing with Jimbo and daddy and caught a fish then daddy caught a really big fish but Whit insisted it was the one he caught. I am not sure who was more excited about it.... daddy or Whit :) 
They also enjoyed the neighbors 6th birthday party. Apparently the young girls there loved Charlie and took over him for a bit! I was so proud of Nate for taking such good care of them and thankful he let me enjoy some time alone!
I was glad to have my little family all back together last night but it was a good weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment