Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nothing Special

We have just been enjoying the Spring weather at our house(except for today!) The boys love to be outside. Charlie screams every day when we get home and I put him down in the kitchen instead of outside. So most days we play outside when we get home until bath or dinner time! A huge advantage of our house is that I can watch them from the kitchen window! the backyard is fenced in so they are not going too far! Charlie literally just walks around with a stick. he is happy as can be as long as he has a stick! He is one more mess!

Just some pictures I have on my phone! If I don't save them I am afraid I will lose them!!

These two going to the golf course

He is so big and so sweet
Pizza picnic at school- so thankful Cookie came too




Just enjoying dinner
a boy and his stick



These brothers missed each other while one was home and one at the farm



No comments:

Post a Comment