Becoming a mommy is one of the greatest joys I have ever experienced. It is also one of the hardest trials I have ever been through. When I think how far we have to go with our littles it can seem overwhelming. I am constantly in prayer for myself, Nate and my boys. There are no words that are sweeter than to hear your little one say "I love you Mommy". I have to remember that between the times where my words are harsh and "no" more times than I wish. I am so far from being a perfect mom and I try really hard but my patience is always thinner than it needs to be, my sighs are always louder and my tone is always meaner. How do people go through life without the promise of Christ? I know I am a sinner and I know I am going to fail but thankfully the Lord's cup of grace is overflowing and that is where I put my hope and trust.
I am thankful for my mother and my mother in law who are still role models of how to be a good mom. There are so many people who are not lucky enough to have a mother much less a great one and I am blessed with two!
We had a fun mothers day! After church we ate a quick bite with my family and then we headed to the Barons game! It was so much fun and we will definitely be heading up there again. Whit thought it was the greatest thing ever and Charlie enjoyed wandering! I love being a boy mom and mothers day at the ball park is just what I wanted :)
 |
| Muffins with Mom |
No comments:
Post a Comment