Thursday, November 5, 2015

September and October 2015

I keep telling myself I am going to get better about updating bc I love to go back and read posts. Maybe one day....
We have had a good couple of months. I feel like we got to do a lot of family activities but I did not feel like our weekends were too full. It is nice to have time when nothing is on the calendar.
The boys are just growing up too fast!!!
We went to the farm at the beginning of the September. We have watched plenty of terrible Auburn games with friends this season, grandparents day at school, field trips, pumpkin patch, celebrating birthdays, and Halloween.
At some point in September Charlie fell at school and busted his lip up REALLY bad. I cannot even put a picture up bc it makes me too sad :)
I enjoyed a weekend at the beach with friends and like every year, it is wonderful. Here are some pictures I just want to remember from this season of life.....
Football Saturday with friends

Grandparents Day

Whit's first field trip

Happy Birthday to daddy!

He is just too big and too kind



I couldn't resist these pictures

He is my lover boy and kisses me and sits with me all the time

A random Sunday where everyone happened to be in the same place at the same time

Love riding bikes

Pretty afternoon outside

Great Pumpkin Patch in Hayden






These two wrestle and fight all. the. time. Boys

Deedee and Cookie surprised them with Disney on Ice

Halloween at Brookdale





Courtney and Jarod came to Bham for Halloween

Watching the Halloween parade. So fun!





Happy birthday to Mae mae

No comments:

Post a Comment