Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4 months

Here we are at 4 months old! Whit is doing great. He is eating 4 8 oz bottles every day and sometimes a few additional ounces. We are going to start food now once a day. I think he is going to love it! He is still sleeping pretty good. He now wakes up about 2 every night for some reason but i usually have to put the paci in. For some reason he is not a deep sleeper and I feel like he is restless. There have been a few more rough nights than in the past month but overall he is so good so I am not complaining. I am sure he is just going through some changes. He has extremely sensitive skin so we only bathe every other night now. It has helped his exema a lot. This means we usually start eating dinner at 6:30 so I can't complain about his sleep. We are still not a great napper. He is just spoiled by all and wants to be held so this is how he prefers his naps :)
He talks all the time now and loves to hear his voice. He is so happy and loves to play. He now uses both hands to grab at things and will look at something and reach for it. We still love to be outside and walk. But sometimes we dont want to get in the carseat to go walking so that can be a bit of an issue. We love our little 4 month old!



4 months- 14 lbs, 10 oz  25 1/2 in
  *** must add in here for my memory- we just had our first sickness. Whit was really puny all day Sunday and Monday. He ran fever, had a stuffy nose(no snot though), sneezing a lot, and a very congested cough. All of this led to not a lot of sleep for baby or mommy. I did get to be mommy and stay home with him on Monday though :) my most favorite and important job of all!



2 comments:

  1. Can't believe he's already changing and growing so much. We love you, Whit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I miss him and want to see him SOO bad!

    ReplyDelete