Tuesday March 30, 2010:
Since we (God was and boy are we glad He did) were not planning this little one it was just a random test bc I was not feeling well and i got ver nauseated when i went to feed annabelle that morning. I took the test when I got out of the shower and immediately I panicked! What was Nate going to think, will he be mad, happy, who knows! So I go wake him up and tell him. Of course he was sweet and not mad but I was crying anyway at the thought that he might be. He immediately told me to call dad, which i laughed at :) I told him if i was then i wanted it to be a surprise for everyone. i jumped in the car to go get a real test, as if the dollar tree one wasn't right. on my way i called meg bc i didn't know what to do! i was talking 100 mph and she was like it is ok just calm down! obviously that test was positive too :)
i go to work, i don't know how i did but i did, and i wait til 8:30 when dads office opens. I didn't want him to know so i called his nurse and she said she would handle him and she would only tell the girl at the desk to help me. so nate and i went to dads office and we snuck in the back door and ran to the ultrasound room. after the ultrasound we ran to a room. i could hear my dad talking through the walls. it was hilarious bc the office girls helped so much! soon we were on our way glowing in our new life ahead! i went back to work but nate had to go play golf to calm down :) i was about 5 1/2 weeks when we found out.
i told him that we had to tell my parents bc i could not keep it from mom. so that night we went to my parents and put the ultrasound picture in an easter egg and took them an easter basket(easter was the coming sunday) They were shocked and excited! dad could not believe that we had been at the office and no one told him. he had to call his nurse immediately and get on to her! after we left there we went to nate's parents and told them. it was so much fun and everyone was thrilled!! i made a little easter basket and told my sisters with eggs too when they came home on Friday. I called Courtney and Jarod on Wednesday to tell them.
Like I said what a difference a year makes! This March 30th I am enjoying little mans smiling face and thanking the Lord for this precious gift he blessed us with. Thank you Lord that you are in complete control of our lives and for showing me this through my baby.
PS- I cannnot get the ultrasound picture to scan in right so I am sorry for no pictures
Awww. I remember it like it was yesterday. Thank the good Lord for sweet Whit.
ReplyDelete