Thursday, March 24, 2011

Like My Daddy

Whit is like his daddy. Everyone says he looks just like Nate. He has nate's coloring but he does not look like nate as a baby. He looks like my family as a baby.... ok that was a major digression from this post. Any way... he acts like nate in so many ways. He yawns like nate, stretches like nate and just chills like nate. I love it! I love Whit's daddy and I love that he is like him.  Nate is all boy and Whit is too. There are so many qualities about Nate that I want Whit to learn. Nate is a leader, a hard worker, an athlete, a good husband and daddy. Whit is so lucky to have him as his daddy. The love Nate has for Whit is like nothing I have seen. He cannot wait for whit to be big enough to play with him. It melts my heart when i see Nate kiss little Whit's forehead. Thank you Nate for being a good daddy to whit. I love my boys so much and i thank the Lord every day for them!

Saturday morning at my house. My boys asleep while mommy starts the day

Whit in his daddys outfit when he was little


2 comments:

  1. You need to post the picture of you that looks so much like Whit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best picture yet! Love the one of him at the very bottom! PRECIOUS

    ReplyDelete