Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Special Pillow

One of my favorite things that Whit has is a baby pillow with his name on it. It is special because I have one too!  Katy Sexton used to paint them for all the new babies born at certain hospitals in town but she has also been a family friend for a while too. I have gone through 3 in my lifetime but the one I have now matches the one I had when i was born exactly. She now does them randomly and sells them but lucky for me she lives across the street from my grandmother :) so thankfully whit got a pillow and a sheet whit his name all over it. my pillow has been through a lot with me and yes i am 27 still sleeping with my baby pillow. I hope whit loves his as much as i love mine. I am sure there won't be near as many tears on his as mine :)

PS- please ignote the fact that mine looks dirty, its really clean, just old :)
Whit's pillow, my pillow and his sheets with his name




1 comment: