Our weekend was very uneventful. We stayed home and just hung out all weekend. It was kinda nice not having an agenda. We started Friday by going to the pediatrician bc Whit had a place on his belly that I was thinking was staph.... it was. So we have been on antibiotics and cream for his staph infection. Not fun! He has decided he is ready to go so he is crawling everywhere!!! This makes it hard to get anything done but it is so cute. So the rest of the weekend we just played. We went to the pool, hung out with Aunt Mae Mae and relaxed. On the 4th we celebrated at the pool and did dinner with the Walker family! Nothing too exciting but I feel like we had a long weekend at home so I can't ask for anything better!
![]() |
| In my daddys green beret |
Happy 4th of July!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment