Saturday night Whit decided he was going to have a fit in the middle of the night. I have no idea what caused this but he was not a happy camper. The only thing that settled my baby was laying on my shoulder. I rocked him back to sleep and just held on to him. As I rocked I told myself that these times are so short and it did not matter that I was missing an hour of sleep. He needed his mommy and I am so thankful that I can sit and rock him during these times bc I know soon he will be too big and will want nothing to do with me. I found myself just praying for him. Praying for his sweet heart, praying the Lord would give Nate and I the wisdom to raise a godly man, and praying that he would become a child of God at a young age. In the quiet of his room I cherished this moment bc all too soon it was gone and he was back asleep in his crib for the rest of the night. I love this little man so much!
![]() |
| Into Everything! |
No comments:
Post a Comment