We had a great Christmas! It is always so fun to spend time with family just hanging out. To begin the holiday weekend Nate and I took Whit to Zoolight(thank you Deedee and Jimbo for our zoo pass!) He loved it! He was so entertained. he loved the lights and the petting zoo the best. It will be a tradition I am sure. Saturday we went to Christmas Eve Service then spent the night, as always, at my parents. Christmas morning was fun with Whit! He just toddled around checking everything out. He was very content just wandering around with new toys. His favorite toys were probably the wooden push toy from Aunt Mae Mae and Kitty, his new red keds and the kitchen that stays at Cookie and Docs house! Here are a few pictures. I will try and get more up later!
Zoolight!
HK and Whit
Daddy and Whit getting in their stockings
New shoes and new push toy
Girls in our pjs
Christmas Morning
Playing with Kitty
I love this picture of Whit showing off his toy to dede
No comments:
Post a Comment