Man we have had a long week at our house! Saturday night Whit woke up with the stomach bug. It was awful! Laundry going at midnight and 4 pairs of pajamas! Thankfully Sunday we were on the mend or so we thought! Monday Whit went to school. His teachers said there had been some bug going around so watch out. I told them we had already had it :) But then beginning Monday the bug continued with plenty of dirty diapers. Continued on Tuesday but since all the kids had it they didnt make us come get Whit. Then Tuesday night I woke up with the stomach bug. UGH! Wednesday I somehow managed to get Whit to school. Nate calls on his way to work saying he is sick too! So all day Wednesday Nate and I were home sick. About 3:30 the school calls and says that I have to come get Whit bc he is still sick. So now all 3 of us are home sick! Thankfully yesterday I felt better. Whit had to stay home bc he still is sick. Nate went to work feeling better too. I think we are all on our way to feeling much better finally! This has been such a long week!
 |
| Whit, Annabelle and Daddy all lounging together trying to get well |
No comments:
Post a Comment