Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lately

We took a quick trip to the beach this weekend with some friends! It was quick but fun. But if anyone would like to offer some traveling tips with toddlers they would be greatly appreciated as crying screaming is not so enjoyable. I am just praying it will get better. The beach was gorgeous and the water was as pretty as I have ever seen it! If only my child actually liked the sand and or the water we would be good. Why oh why can he not just be content on the beach?! We had fun even though Whit didnt :) The pictures below are a little deceiving bc he looks like he is loving it!
Moving on....Sunday night was rough as I thought Whit had pink eye so mom was going to keep him yesterday. Well both Nate and I woke up in the middle of the night with the stomach bug! It was miserable. The worst part was that I could not take Whit to school bc I thought he had pink eye and mom didnt want to watch him bc all we need to do is pass the stomach bug around a few weeks before the wedding! So somehow I managed to go to Publix at 7 am with Whit then to the doctor for his eye. The best news of the day came when she said it was a sinus infection not pink eye. So we left and I threw him at his teachers and walked out the door. So thankfully I got a long nap in before I had to go back to get him. I am pretty sure Nate and I thought we were dying and I think thats the place I would have rather been in. The aches and pains in addition to an upset stomach were enough to push us over the edge. Thankfully this morning the aches were gone so I am hoping we are on our way back to normalcy. Needless to say that was not the way I wanted to start the week.

I would have to end on a bad note so here are some pictures from the beach....








No comments:

Post a Comment