Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers I know! I hope everyone enjoyed their day and got to spend it with the ones that made them a mother. Thats all I did and it was just fine with me. I am thankful for my mother, mother in law and grandmothers who have shown me how to be a better mother. I was able to see each one of them yesterday and I think that is pretty special and rare. My little one was sick all weekend so mommas arms were needed. My day was spent with my family and there is no where else I would have rather been. I love them with all my heart and I am thankful that the Lord has provided me the opportunity to be a momma to Whit and has given me a wonderful husband to share in this joy. Happy Mothers Day!

The perfect gift!


No comments:

Post a Comment