He is a pretty good eater. Well I should say he is a really good eater at school but not home. He is hilarious bc he will eat ANYTHING they put in front of him for lunch at school but will not eat much of anything at home. I guess its bc his friends are all eating the same thing. As long as I know he has eaten his good meal for the day at school I am ok with whatever for dinner. Mostly he eats nanas, apples, turkey, yogurt smoothies, peas.
Sleep wise we are about the same. He goes to bed about 7 and wakes up usually between 6-6:30. Its early but I cannot get him to sleep longer. He naps great at school on his mat but at home usually only an hour in the afternoon. On the weekends we usually put him in his bed mid morning with a book for "rest" time and he will fall asleep quickly.
He is so fun right now. He loves to be outside still but I am not loving this heat so we usually stay in. He would play in the car by himself all the time if I let him. He says bye and that means close the door.
We are definitely seeing the signs of a 2 yr old and I face many battles already. We do put him in time out and I threaten it a lot. He knows what it means I think but still just stays in the corner and cries til I get him out. He does not like when he does not get his way and whines a lot. I know its going to get worse before it gets better. Overall we are at a fun playing age. He is changing so much and getting so big!
I thought I would update on this pregnancy too! I may want to remember it at some point :) This little boy is already obviously the second child as I just go about life like normal. I definitely feel a lot bigger at this point(22 weeks Wed) this go round than with Whit. I have started wearing my maternity pants and some clothes but I am at that in between stage where I am not sure what to wear! I have just started feeling him move more often. This is really about the same time I did with Whit. My babies are just not that "active"
I am still running a few days a week but really its more like putting one foot in front of the other. I have found myself napping on the weekends when Whit is asleep which if you know me then you know that is not normal and I never napped when I was pregnant with Whit. I think that is just life right now catching up, working full time, keeping up with whit, cleaning, cooking and pregnant :) Other than that I cannot complain. Thankfully I have had easy pregnancies! We are in the process of making the nursery and getting ready to move Whit into a big boy bed!
![]() |
| My big boy starting in his new Toddler 2 class today! |

No comments:
Post a Comment