We had a great Halloween! My little cow had so much fun! We started the morning in our costume headed to school and he wore his outfit without fussing. This momma helped with his class party so I made some little treat bags and cupcakes. I love seeing Whit at school bc it is his little world and he loves it. Deedee, Cookie and Doc all came over to take our cow trick or treating. I was not sure how Whit would do bc this year he is definitely old enough to be scared of costumes and he is usually shy so I did not think he would walk and get candy. I worried for nothing! He LOVED it!!! He walked up to the houses and would get the piece, put in his bucket, say thank you and come running saying "more nany!" Then he would run to the next house and do the same thing. I was so proud of him! We only had one little incident with a spider that jumped out at you when you walked by. It scared him to death! He lost it but quickly recovered and moved on!! When we got home we had a few trick or treaters of our own and I think he loved putting candy in their bags just as much as he liked getting it. He anxiously awaited the knock on the door! All in all we had a great time and my little cow had a blast!! Did we have some gummies for breakfast.... well of course! (daddy said they were ok though bc they were made with real fruit) Happy Halloween!
 |
| Class party! |
 |
| My treat bags "thank you pinterest" |
 |
| my little cow |
 |
| Going to school! |
No comments:
Post a Comment