Friday, November 16, 2012

What's been going on

I feel like we have not done much to write a post about but I guess that is a good thing. I enjoy the weekends where we do not have to go somewhere. We did make it to the farm a couple of weekends back and that is always relaxing. I am looking forward to 4 days down there for Thanksgiving. I have had my to-do lists on the weekends to try and get ready for Charlie. We have just under 6 weeks left. I do not feel ready at home but i am definitely physically and mentally ready.
Last week my sweet friends Jill and Caitlin hosted a little sprinkle for Charlie. I felt loved and I am so thankful that the Lord has brought me these friends from church. It was just a small group of my very closest friends and it was perfect. Charlie will now actually have a couple of new things to wear :)
Whit has been cracking us up lately! He is just goofy sometimes and he brings a smile to my face. I am so thankful for him and his sweet little spirit! He will be 2 next week and I cannot believe it!
SO that is all that is going on with us for now. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving with family!

Farm time

precious deccorations at my dessert sprinkle

Love these girls

LOVED my brownies

Sweet boy

Wanted to wear his pilgrim hat this morning


No comments:

Post a Comment