Friday, February 22, 2013

Charlie at 2 months and Whit at 27 mo

Charlie was 2 months old yesterday! I am not going to say its flying by bc there are plenty of times when i just want him to be a little older :) i know i will miss it at some point though! He really is doing great. He weighs 10.3 and is 21 in long. Only 15% for weight and 2% for height!! Nothing like Whit who was in 50-70% all the time. He wakes up usually only once a night but it depends on when he goes down to sleep and all that. I am trying to get him on the schedule that worked for Whit. Its not working as quickly but I think it is bc he is smaller. I am just hoping for a full night soon bc I go back to work in 2 weeks! He is a happy baby most of the day! His fussy time is at night like most babies. He smiles ALL the time and i love it so much. Whit did not smile this early. He grins with his whole face!! His favorite thing is to do patycake and he literally almost laughs when we do it. So cute! We love our little Charlie!!

Whit is too funny right now. He definitely makes me laugh but also makes me want to pull my hair out! We need to work on our listening ears BAD! He is getting time out and spankings on a regular basis but I am hoping it is just this stage. Other than that he is good! He loves to jump on anything and anywhere. Insists on doing most things on his own, can count to 20, speaks in 3-5 word sentences, knows all his colors, most shapes, loves his blankies, loves to watch music videos on You Tube (don't worry we do Christian bands), obsessed with Mickey Mouse, says the blessing and prayers pretty good and catches on to most things very quickly! He is just getting soo big! I really am enjoying his stage right now even with the challenges it is bringing!

2 months 10lb 3 oz 21 in










No comments:

Post a Comment