Charlie is one month old today! He is doing great so far. After our hospital stay he has really started growing! I did not even know that he was really sick and not eating much but now I do because he is eating 4 oz every 2 1/2 to 3 hrs! We struggled with weight I guess bc he was sick. He finally reached his birth weight last Monday and last Thursday he was at 7.4 sooo we are definitely making up for lost time now. We are not going back to the doctor til 2 mo bc we have been there way too much! He is sleeping pretty good I think. At night I put him down around 8:30- 9 depending on that feeding. He has been doing good and just going to sleep but the past couple nights he is fussy. But then he wakes up between 4-5 hrs to eat and will go right back to sleep and again at the next feeding. Thankfully there have only been a few nights when he does not go back down.
He still only fits in newborn clothes but hopefully we can move up soon! We still cannot figure out who he looks like but we think he is cute either way!
Whit has done so well with him. I was a little worried but he either just says hey or ignores him completely. This weekend he really wanted Charlie to play so I got on the floor holding Charlie and "played". We are adapting pretty well to our new family of four! I wouldn't mind a few more hours of sleep but I know it wont be long!
No comments:
Post a Comment