Thursday, January 3, 2013

Charles Hampton

I am already behind on posting! But on December 19th we welcomed Charles Hampton "Charlie" into our family. It was a great day. We arrived at the hospital at 5 am to be induced. I started the day at 3cm and our awesome nurse was confident that it would not take all day (like with Whit)
Thankfully she was right and I started pushing at 12 pm. Charlie made his debut only 7 minutes later at 12:07 pm. I was so lucky and blessed to have such an amazing labor! He was 7lbs and 20 in long! We are loving every minute with Charlie. Whit is being such a sweet boy and has not tried to smother Charlie with too much love yet. I am loving my life with boys!!




First family photo


Just home


Walk with the fam




Right after delivery!

1 comment:

  1. Charlie is so cute and sweet!!! I can't get over how good you look either- no one would know you just have birth!!:)

    ReplyDelete