Whit has had a great year. He was in Toddler II with Mrs. Laura. She was great for him bc she is calm, creative, understanding and fun! We went through so many changes this year. When we started this class he was not talking much and was much more of a toddler than the little boy he is now. We have battled through learning how to handle our emotions, a new baby brother and potty training all this year. He has become such a big boy over the past year and I am so thankful for his class. His class this year was Gideon, Blake, Mary Cabell, Anna Scott and Pollard. They really do everything with the other class too so there are lots of other friends in Mrs. Annette's room. We were thankful for her as well!!
Monday we are moving to the Two Year Old class(yes it doesn't make sense to me either that we are not in the Three Year Old). We got to meet his new teacher Ms Aubrey on Monday. I think it is going to be another good year. It will be different bc since we have been at school he has been in the same class with the same kids plus a couple new friends. But now we are adding a whole new age bracket to the mix and the ages will range over a year instead of 6 months. I think Whit is one of the older ones. In his new class there are 2 of his old friends but everyone else will be a new face! We are excited about making new friends.
![]() |
| Whit's class... he cried the whole party bc he thought I was leaving |
![]() |
| First and last day of Toddler II |
Charlie started in Infant I in March when I went back to work. He has been the baby of the whole school. Monday I will be sad he has been replaced! His teachers were Ms. Ginelle and Ms. Jada. It was a pretty good class. He has grown so much since March and I am quickly realizing he will be a toddler too soon!
Monday he will be in Mrs. Cindy and Mrs. Katie's class. I am thrilled! Cindy was Whit's teacher and Katie was the helper at the time. I love them so much and I am so excited Charlie is going to be in their hands for the next year!
![]() |
| Jada and Ginelle |



No comments:
Post a Comment