Nate and I are just busy being mommy, daddy, husband, wife and employees. Nate is so busy at work and I am so proud of him for all he is doing at CTE. It is a busy season of life. I try to balance being mom and work. There are times when I wish I could stay home but other times I think there is no way I could do it. I am definitely trying to appreciate the little moments more than I used to. This is hard for me to do bc I know there is always cleaning, laundry and cooking to do. I will say that I am very very thankful for my life though. Most days it is no big deal to get up and go to work. I am just glad to have a nice home to come home to cook in and clean and a nice washer and dryer to do the laundry in. I am trying hard to not complain so much! I am just very thankful for my boys!
This weekend we visited with Mamaw and Dede bc they are not doing well. Whit was so sweet to talk to Mamaw. We went to Frannie's birthday party and had a lot of fun with friends! Yesterday we went to the Barons game with my office. Whit absolutely loved it. I think we will be going back before the season ends! He loved "those boys playing baseball" and playing with Sam! It was a fun afternoon. I was happy to see how great that stadium is. Hopefully it will help Birmingham!



No comments:
Post a Comment