Thursday, January 2, 2014

The End of 2013

It is crazy how much happens in a year. I feel like the years fly by with kids. It makes me sad that they are going so fast but at the same time I love each new stage! 2013 was a great year for us as a family. Sweet Charlie joined right at the end of 2012 so 2013 started by getting used to our family of 4! Unfortunately we had a stay at Childrens to start off the year but thankful that we made it the rest of the year without going back! We decided in March that we needed to find a bigger house since we now had 4. We were so lucky to sell our house extremely quickly. It took us a little longer to find a house we liked but in June we closed on both houses! We love our new house and are very thankful to have more space. Whit grew so much this year physically and emotionally(personality). He is such a big boy now and I could not love that boy any more. He did have his first set of stitches but I know it will not be the last! We got him potty trained this summer and he did great! Charlie started school when I went back to work in March. He did really well. He got dedicated in July at church. We all enjoyed our family beach trip with my family and more farm trips than I can count!!! My sweet grandfather passed away in September but it was a good reminder of our life on this earth. It is so fleeting and there is so much more to life! We took the boys to their first Auburn game this fall and had a blast! For Halloween I had a cowboy and a tiger! We had wonderful holidays and loved spending so much time with family! 2013 could not have been better! Nate is busy with work and we are more blessed than we should be! Looking forward to 2014!

We ended the year with a trip to the beach. My family started this tradition a few years ago and I must say it is one of our favorites. last year we missed it bc Charlie was a newborn so we were glad to be back. We enjoyed spending time walking, riding bikes and hanging out with family. My cousin, Sumner, got engaged on Sunday when we were there so we were so excited to get to celebrate with them!!

Celebrating Sumner and Drew

The boys thought the jets in the tube were great

Love this sweet boy!

This house is perfect for all of us

These 2 are best buddies

The boys loved riding in this!

sweet toes in the sand



No comments:

Post a Comment