Friday, December 19, 2014

Charlie is Two

Today is Charlie's second birthday! I never imagined when we went in bright and early on December 19th, 2012 that our lives would be filled with that much joy all over again.  Charlie has more personality than the rest of us combined do and he makes all 3 of us laugh constantly. I love when Whit says mommy "Charlie is crazy!" bc he is. I love every part of that ball of joy. He is happy 95% of the time. Now, don't get me wrong when he is mad he has full tears pouring out in 5 seconds! He is fearless which scares me to death. He will jump off of something and can land a jump almost perfectly. He looks at us when he knows he has done something "edgy" and says " See that!" His dark brown eyes cut into you and you melt.
He is my snuggle bunny though. He wakes up and wants me to sit with him every morning. He will sit in my lap most of the time and enjoys held.
We love our Charlie boy and I cannot wait to see what this personality of his holds for his life!





No comments:

Post a Comment