Wednesday, August 24, 2016

updating life

I am just adding pictures and comments to them since I do want to remember so many moments of our life. I just have been really bad at updating so maybe if i just get caught up I will be better!

Meg wanted to check a half marathon off her bucket list so we started training together. I so loved this time. Our Saturday morning runs were so fun. We originally signed up to do Seaside and then we both had free entries to Mercedes. So instead of our 11 mile Saturday training run we just did the Mercedes half. I cannot tell you how proud I was of her! It was a very cold morning and its a hilly route so I was super proud!

Made it to Seaside!!! It was such a fun, beautiful weekend. Poor Meg had some issues during this race so she told me to go ahead bc she knew I had a goal in mind. I finished 8 minutes ahead of what I was hoping for. I was very thankful and proud of myself. BUT I was so proud of Meg bc she finished the race. She was hurting but never stopped!

Seaside is a fun post race atmosphere and we enjoyed it thoroughly!!

Spring time came and Whit was so excited for his first tball experience. He LOVED it!!!


Happy Birthday Mommy!

We spent Easter in Knoxville this year with Nate's grandmother



Mimi's birthday

Charlie just hanging at the baseball fields

Mae Mae and JD even made it to town for a game! Whit was so happy!

Charlie did swim lessons this spring with Mrs. Ashley. He did great! Both boys were swimming so well this summer!!!


Doc's homemade icecream

Muffins for Mom at the ELC

Every spring Harper Kate's school (Joseph Sams School) had a big fundraiser/ auction night. I got to go this year and had a great time. She is so blessed to have this school close to their home.

At some point in the spring I went on a field trip with Whit to Old Baker Farm. This sweet group has been together (a lot of them) for years!

Whit got to go to Brookwood Forest's Forest Fling in the spring. It was a great way to get the new kindergartners to the school.

Cannot believe he was graduating 4k at the ELC. That school has been a HUGE part of our lives over the past 5 years.

Just enjoying a summer afternoon

Doc turned 60 in July!!

Charlie loves to play golf so when Doc got him a box of balls he just made his own driving range.

4th of July was spent at the farm


Whit's first fish that he caught and reeled in all by himself!



Whew! Well, at least I got some good memories from this spring and summer on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment