Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy Love

I know I have said it before on this blog but for Father's Day sake I feel like there has to be a post about Dad! Whit loves his daddy so much. I brings my heart such joy to see the two of them playing with each other. Whit melts his daddys heart. In the mornings Whit brings a smile to Nate's face quicker than i ever could ;) I am thankful for that bc it makes his sour morning moods go away. They will be two peas in a pod before too long. I will be the lone girl standing on the sidelines watching whatever sport it is that day. In some ways I cannot wait but in other ways I cherish the days where I am not too girly to play :) Oh i know boys always love their mommys and I an thankful for that. But there is something to say about watching the love of your life show your son what it means to be a boy. I am grateful for my boys daddy more than he will ever know. We love our days when daddy is home! thank you nate for being such a good father! Happy first fathers day!
(most of these pictures have appeared before but i like them in one place for my sake)







I do not want to leave out my dad! He is one of a kind. I mean how else can you survive 4 girls plus your wife. I appreciate everything he has done for me and continues to do. He is such an example to all and I am thankful that he is my dad. I love that Whit gets to spend time with Doc too! It is wonderful to see my dad with Whit and I cannot wait for the example he will be to Whit as well. Happy Fathers Day!!






No comments:

Post a Comment