Monday, June 6, 2011

Our new high chair

Whit is getting so big and feeding him was becoming more troublesome. I wanted a wooden high chair but I could not find one I liked. My dining room is also miniscule small so it had to be small. Well as luck would have it I found one at the Bargin Carousel for $10!! I wanted to paint it cream but now the wood is growing on me even though it shows its age. Whit does great sitting in it and I think its pretty cute too! He loves loves loves food and i know it will get great use at our house. After our 6 month appointment last week we are adding lots more food so it will be great! The boy would eat all day long if he was allowed. I am thankful for my healthy eater! Love his little rolls that all this food adds to his legs and belly :)







1 comment:

  1. I love our bargain find! You've gotta love some extra meat on those little legs!!

    ReplyDelete