Thursday, June 16, 2011

Random

We have not have much going on here so I guess that is why there have been no blog posts this week. But just so I have at least one post this week I will just show these few pics from my phone. I apologize for the terrible quality although honestly not much worse than my normal camera. Last weekend we did not do anything. It was so nice to have not one thing on the calendar to do. The month of May was crazy so I was thankful for just a weekend at home. We played lots with daddy, swam in the front yard, went to breakfast together Saturday morning and just hung out the rest of the time.




In other news this week Whit has really been eager to crawl. He is up on all 4s and rocks back and forth. He gets so frustrated after a while bc he cannot go anywhere so for his sake I hope he figures it out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment