Tuesday, August 23, 2011

9 months

Whit is 9 months old! Such a big boy! He is so funny and I feel like his personality is coming out. He is a very serious baby when he is not just at home with us. He observes everything and is very aware of people. It is really funny to watch. At home he giggles and plays but as soon as we go somewhere he becomes calm and quiet. He is still eating about the same that he was at 8 months. I have really started trying to introduce big boy food though. He does not love it all but we are working on it. He does like cheerios, baby goldfish and puffs. We need to work on the sippy cup some more too! He finally got another tooth. One of his top front teeth finally popped through the skin this weekend. These teeth are giving us fits! They make him feel so bad.
He is wearing 18 month in pajamas but in most things probably a 12 month would fit. I am really having a hard time knowing sizes bc the legs for 18 month are so long but 12 month just won't do. He is all over the place and can get from one point to another in the blink of an eye. He can now walk with the push toy around the den. He also let go and stood by himself the other day for a few seconds! I wonder if he is going to walk soon?! His consonant sounds are coming out a little more now. He says the  "d" sound well but doesn't put it with a word or anything. I am trying really hard to get him to say dada. He is growing up so fast and is more precious every day! These pictures are terrible but its the best I can do! Maybe I will try again later. We go to the doctor next week for our 9 month check up.



21 lbs 4 oz, 28 1/2 in long


No comments:

Post a Comment