Monday, August 15, 2011

Changes

I forgot last week to blog about the changes that we went through! So whit started school(i refuse to call it day care) last week. I had a lot of anxiety about this and to be honest I couldn't believe that I was sending my child to school. I always assumed I would be able to be at home but this is the real world and money does not just grow on trees. So up until last week we were blessed with Mrs Marion. She was so precious and I am so thankful for her bc she loved Whit so much. She came to our house 3 days a week. I could not have asked for anyone better. I think I was having a harder time thinking about not having her than I was with actually sending whit to school! We both cried when she left!   But all this said whit is now in school 5 days a week and he has been fine! His teachers are wonderful and I love where he is. I miss Marion so much and I told her that she would have to come keep Whit at least once a month  just so we can see her but this is a new chapter and it is all going to be fine! I think Whit will learn so much from being around other kids so much and he will hopefully be able to adapt to new situations better! There have been no tears when I leave him in the mornings so that has been great!

whit with Mrs Marion

Flowers from Whit to Mrs Marion


No comments:

Post a Comment