Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Face

One of the funniest parts about Whit being at school is picking him up. It is funny to me to see what he has on. I take a change of clothes obviously but 9 times out of 10 he has messed that outfit up too. He is such a happy boy when I get him and clearly he does not care what he has on but i think it is hilarious! This week we are 1 for 4 in coming home in the same clothes we went in. Last week I think we were 2 for 5. It makes me so happy to know that he is thrilled when mommy gets him at the end of a day!

The one day this week he came home in what he was sent in


This was the 2nd day of school and he was in the stroller when i got there and i honestly did not recognize him!


2 comments:

  1. oh Whit man--He's a pistol, but oh so adorable! Love you Whit Whit..

    ReplyDelete