At 12 months we are wearing 18 month clothes. He is built thick and solid just like Nate. He sleeps great at night still. 2 naps a day but they are still short. Whit, you are not a napper! He still loves to push everything. He is getting stronger and walks behind things with more balance but still not walking on his own. He LOVES books. His favorites are Where's Spot and Where's Babys Belly Button. He really just likes any book that he can lift flaps on or feel something. He loves walking up and down the sidewalk outside pushing his toy. He does not like when you turn him around to go back home. He loves the wagon still and doing anything outside. He hates being changed, getting in his car seat, putting on his shoes and coming back in from outside.
As far as food goes we are still struggling. He will only eat bananas, pears, apple cubes, mandrin oranges, apple sauce and sometimes cheese. I still have to give him baby food vegetables just to get something else in him. For breakfast we still mix oatmeal with a baby food fruit. I tried to give him real oatmeal and he threw it up. He will not try new foods no matter how hard we try. He is very stubborn about food and has a melt down if you make him eat something he does not want. I am praying we will get past this stage. He does not like sippy cups and we are still struggling with that too. I have every kind possible and he just does not like it. So we still drink 3 bottles of whole milk a day.
Happy Birthday Whit! I cannot believe you are one but I am thankful for every day of your life. You are a blessing and a joy to raise. I pray you will grow into a godly man daily and that you will come to know the Lord at a young age. We love you so much!!
![]() |
| 24 lbs (70%) 30 1/4 in (70%) |
![]() |
| and we got distracted |
Ps- party post below



No comments:
Post a Comment