Monday, November 14, 2011

Shoes!

Well this weekend I finally lost the battle with shoes. I did not want to buy him any shoes til he could at least walk. He is really close to walking and Nate really wanted him to have shoes. I came home from a shower on Saturday and drove up to seeing Whit walking down the sidewalk in socks. I guess that was it!


So we headed to Sikes to get some keds! Whit apparently has wide feet :) and they told me that the velcro would work best. Ha! Not happening so luckily the lady helping us put him in a little bigger size and we got some shoes to fit! I just feel like he is still too little for shoes. If it was summer I think I could have made it a while longer but oh well! I must admit they are pretty cute :)

My new shoes!




Lots of pictures from the weekend. Walking everywhere at Cookie and Docs house!









so cute but one more pair of shoes to put up at night



1 comment: