Over the weekend Nate and I were finally able to get away for the first time in over a year by ourselves! We went to Highlands to enjoy the fall weather and it was great! We ate yummy food, hiked and just enjoyed relaxing. Of course my camera was dead(whats new) so I do not have one picture. Whit got to stay Friday night with Cookie and Doc and Saturday night with Deedee and Jimbo. Needless to say he was not unloved one single bit. He had so much fun playing all weekend and was exhausted when we got home Sunday! We are so thankful to have both of our parents in town and that they are willing to always help out with him. It was a great weekend but we missed our little buddy so much!
On another note we stopped in Atlanta on our way back to see Harper Kate be dedicated. It was a special time for everyone. It was such a great reminder to me that we are all here for a purpose and the Lord knows exactly what it is. Sweet girl should not even be here but she is and I cannot wait to see her great purpose played out for us to see! She is amazing and I was happy to be a part of the day to dedicate her back to the Lord who has shown us HIS hand through her life.
No comments:
Post a Comment