Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter

I love Easter! It is such a beautiful time of year and it just brings new beginnings for everyone! Whit was sick last week so we actually got to make some Easter cookies for his friends! I love that he actually helped me this time. Friday we were out of school and off work so we got to hang out all day at Cookie and Docs house. For Easter we made it to church at 9:30 and were all surprisingly put together! Cookie made Whit a new outfit. We were a little late in getting started so we did a simple shirt with a beautiful A hand embroidered on the collar in blue. I did an A so that both boys can use it. I am so thankful that Cookie will make these beautiful things for my boys. Charlie wore the gown she made that they come home from the hospital in. After church we went to Cookie and Docs and enjoyed a wonderful lunch! Whit enjoyed looking for eggs and loved all his Mickey Mouse items that the bunny brought to Cookies house. The Easter bunny left swim suits and swim shirts so we are ready for the beach! It was a wonderful laid back Easter!! My pictures are terrible. Hopefully I can get some from dads camera!
Making Easter cookies

Beautiful outfits cookie made

Attempt at a family picture

Love this big boy

Precious! They are so much alike

Mimi lovin on Charlie

hunting for eggs!


No comments:

Post a Comment