Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just a Spring Weekend

This weekend was nice bc we did not have much of an agenda. Well I didn't. Since the house is on the market we never know what is going to happen on the weekends. Mae Mae and JD came in town so Saturday while the big boys played golf I took the little boys to play with Cookie and Mae Mae. When the boys got home Whit got to ride his bike at Cookie and Docs and he peddled all by himself. It was so fun watching his face bc he was so proud of himself and did not stop grinning! He is such a big boy!!
My Charlie boy is getting big too. He rolls from his back to his tummy all the time and once he is there he is not a happy camper. I want him to learn to go back bc I could let him play for a while but now he rolls and gets mad! It will come soon enough.
Sunday daddy left to go to the Masters so we got to go to the zoo with Deedee. Jill and Collins joined us too! It was a beautiful day! Whit is at a fun age bc everything is soooo exciting and he shows it on his face!
Love these pretty spring weekends!!

So proud of himself

I am stuck mommy!

Loved all the monkeys

This sweet man wants to be held ALL the time


No comments:

Post a Comment