Well being the terrible mother that I am decided we had to bc it was the last week possible. So i covered up the stitches with a waterproof bandage and hoped for the best. Thankfully Cookie was willing to help me out so she would pick up Whit at school, get him changed and I would rush to meet them at swim at 3:30. Whit was not a fan of swimming. Tuesday was our best day and I thought it would just get better but on Friday he was still crying and hating it. But we did it and I am so glad we did. He really did learn a lot and I think its going to make a huge difference when we are at the pool with him. It did not help that on Thursday he woke up with a horrible cough. He never stopped coughing all day. His teacher said he was miserable but he didn't have a fever. He was short of breath and felt terrible. I still made him swim which is probably why he cried. Oh well. So Friday I picked him up from school to go to the doctor then we were going from the doctor to swim. I decided to just take Charlie too to make it easier. Well we get to the doctor and we had to do a breathing treatment bc he was struggling to breath. I got her to check Charlie's ears just bc we were there and of course his double ear infection had not gone away despite a round of antibiotics 2 weeks ago. So we left the doctor with a prescription for each boy and went to swim.
We survived the week and made it to last weekend. Packing was on the schedule for the weekend bc we are moving in 2 weeks. I don't know if I have mentioned that on the blog and I definitely want to remember!
Memorial Day came around and I think I had gotten 3 boxes packed all weekend but I decided to just not worry and we headed to mom and dads for a delicious BBQ! This week has been much more calm but I am still so ready to get to the beach. Charlie has woken up every night this week just crying. It is almost as if he cannot get comfortable but maybe its his ears. Either way being up for over an hour around 2 is not my idea of fun. Hopefully he will be tired enough at the beach to where he does not wake up!
So here we are at Friday! Walmart, baking, packing for the beach and packing the house all must happen before we depart Sunday morning. I love this crazy life we are living in and I would not trade it for anything. My boys have made it crazy but when I look at them I just laugh and wonder why I stress so much! I am blessed to be moving to a new house with a little more room for them to play, blessed to be headed to the beach with my whole family, blessed that my husband puts up with me when I am crazy, and blessed that I have so many people who can help me when I am crazy and stressed!
![]() |
| Swimming |
![]() |
| Picnic in the yard. Don't worry Charlie was laughing |
![]() |
| Two sick boys only needing mommy |



No comments:
Post a Comment