His hair is growing and I am kinda thinking it might turn blonde now! I thought for sure it was going to stay brown but its getting lighter for sure. His eyes are still blue and brown. If you are inside they look brown but when you are in the sun they are brown in the middle and blue on the outside. I do not think he and Whit look much alike right now. I think they are both pretty cute though :)
We just started eating food this week. He is doing ok with it. I send one little jar of 1st foods to school and they give him half around 11 and then the other half in the afternoons. He still takes 4 8 oz bottles of milk a day.
Naps are still kinda random. If he is at home we get a morning and afternoon nap but at school its just sorta random. He always needs a little cat nap around 5 or 5:30. He goes down at night about 6:30 or 6:45 and wakes up about 6:30 but is totally content playing til I go in there. Its so funny bc Whit still wants to get out of the bed as soon as his eyes are open and will cry til you get him. He has always done that. Charlie just hangs in the crib til I go get him. Whit was easier to just put down at night though. With Charlie you kinda have to get him good and sleepy first.
I am beginning to see glimpses of Whit and Charlie as brothers. They are both pretty entertained with each other. Whit talks to Charlie a lot like he is going to respond to him. He shows him things and tells him about something. Its so sweet! I am so excited to see them become good buddies!
Sweet Charlie we love you and I can't believe its been 6 months!!
![]() |
| 6 mo old |

No comments:
Post a Comment