Thursday, May 26, 2011

6 months

Whit turned 6 months on the 22nd! I can't believe it! He is so big. He loves his voice and makes noise often. Lately he wants your full attention. He will only play if you are watching :) He loves to jump in his jumpy and I swear one day will jump straight out! He rolls around all over the place if you put him on the ground. He sits up and will only topple occasionally.  He loves food. All food. He eats pears, apples, bananas, peas, squash, carrots, sweet potatos, mango and anything else we have! He still eats 32 oz of milk a day and loves it. i really think he would eat all day long if you let him. He is not the best napper. Usually in the mornings from 8:30 til 9 or 9:15. Its a good day if he goes longer. In the afternoon it depends on what we are doing but he really would like to nap in his crib around 12:30 and only for about 30-45 min again. We try everything to get hims to sleep more bc he is always tired like an hour later! He takes a short cat nap at 4 usually. He still loves his baths too! Night time is still annoying bc he wakes up 2 times usually. I have to go in and just put in his paci and pat him. He moves all over the bed throughout the night, tummy to back. He wants to put everything in his mouth. Still no teeth but he wants to eat everything in sight. He is very very busy but gets bored really quickly and must move to a new activity. He laughs a lot and it makes his daddy and I smile every time! 6 months is fun!! He was not cooperating in his pictures so these were the best I have.

*** updated 6/6- I have to come back in and update bc as of 5/31 whit started sleeping back through the night again!! i have a 10 minute rule with crying now and he has never made it to 10 minutes. I think that it was my fault he was still waking up bc i would go in when he would scream out but now i know :) but it could be him changing too bc he takes longer naps too!! usually they last over an hour now! that is amazing! he also eats oatmeal and fruit in the morning, veggie at 11, fruit at 3.


17 lbs 10 oz (50th%) 27 1/2 in (80th%)



No comments:

Post a Comment