Monday, May 23, 2011

First Real Beach Trip

We had our first trip to the beach with this little one! I say in the title it is the first real bc we went when he was 6 weeks but that doesn't count :) Nate was not able to get off work but I decided to go ahead with Whit.  Nate was really sad to miss the first beach experience but I sent him pictures throughout the day.
Whit and I left Thursday morning at 5:15. I thought this would be my best bet at an easy ride! He did great and we stopped once for breakfast then he really slept the rest of the way! We were at the beach by 11:30.

Ready to take on the beach!




Whit loved the sand. He loves the wind and being outside anyway so this was just the best thing ever in his mind!! Doc has really been waiting 10 years to have someone to play with on the beach again and he was ready to go with Whit! He sat with him and just played in the sand with him. Whit was covered head to toe but it did not bother him one single bit! Doc made a little pool for him to play in and he loved the water too!



We had such a great trip! Thank you Cookie, Doc, Aunt Mae Mae and Aunt Kitty for playing with me at the beach!! We are already excited about the family beach trip later in the summer!!







Worn out at the end of this trip!





No comments:

Post a Comment