Friday, May 20, 2011

Graduation

Everyone at Graduation ( nate was taking the picture)

Over the weekend we made a trip to Oxford, MS to see Aunt Mae Mae graduate! I am so proud of her and I can't wait to watch her be a teacher. MM was lucky enough to have all of the family at graduation. Courtney even flew in for a few hours! Obviously we went for MM but who wants to miss the opportunity to go to Oxford! It is such a great little town and I love it there. Friday night we enjoyed some hotty toddy balls at Volta. It was so a great atmosphere and the food was great!  Saturday morning we enjoyed the graduation ceremony. Lucky for MM the school of Education had their ceremony in the grove, it doesnt get more Ole Miss than that! After we went to the condo and just enjoyed some chicken fingers from Abners. Whit, MM and I went for an afternoon stroll on the square just because it is so enjoyable! We made our way to Como, MS to join JD's family(MM's bf) for dinner at the famous Como steakhouse. This is not your typical steakhouse. It was super casual and literally in the middle of nowhere. I am pretty sure that restaurant is all the town had. It was a good dinner though! Sunday morning we made time to stop at the Inn at Ole Miss for brunch. It is right on campus and was a great way to start the ride back.
Whit did pretty good the whole weekend! He got sick starting Friday night with a terrible cold that we are still trying to fight off. I cannot complain though bc he was a trooper and was great at dinner even though it was past his bedtime!
I cannot blame MM for staying in Oxford another year to work or go to school. It is a great town that we all love! Congrats on grauating aunt mae mae!!


Sisters at Graduation on the Grove






No comments:

Post a Comment