Monday, December 9, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

What a fun weekend we had! We had such a busy week last week but it was fun! I love Christmas time so much and this year has been so much fun bc Whit is actually understanding things. I love Santa. I know there is a lot of controversy over Santa since he is not the reason we celebrate Christmas. I am definitely trying to teach Whit about Jesus's birthday as much as his little head can grasp. I just love the magic of Santa so we do Santa in our house! Santa does bring presents for Jesus's birthday party though. All that to say, Friday night we took Whit to ride the North Pole Express. Last Sunday night we decorated the tree and watched The Polar Express so he knew all about it. It was so much fun. I am so glad just the 3 of us went. He got a special night out with mommy and daddy! If you have not taken your kids I highly reccommend going. I will say that 3 was a good age and I am so glad we did not take him before now. He loved the actual train ride, the songs we got to sing, Santa and Mrs Claus and the chocolate milk! On the way home we called Cookie to tell her about it and I have never heard him more excited about something.


Decorating the tree last weekend






 
 
Saturday morning Nate and I got up to go to the SEC Championship game. Cookie and Doc thankfully kept the boys for us. It was so much fun! Nate's dad gets 4 tickets no matter who is playing. The seats are great. Sumner, Drew and Grant all joined us. It worked out bc Drew  had bought another ticket but the guy next to us had an extra seat so we all got to sit together! Who would have thought Auburn would be going to the National Championship game?! Sooo fun! War Eagle.
 








No comments:

Post a Comment