Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

We had a great Thanksgiving! It may be my favorite holiday! I love the food, the long weekend and family. We have so much to be thankful for!
As always we headed to the farm. We spend every thanksgiving at the farm and its wonderful! Thankfully this year it was actually cold how it should be!! My parents even came down to the farm bc we did my family Tuesday night. It was a beautiful, cool, fall weekend! Nate shot a 9 point on Friday so he was a happy camper! Then Saturday night Auburn beat Alabama in the most incredible game I have ever seen in my life. Nate and I were running around like crazy people!!  That was just the icing on the cake for to end the Thanksgiving weekend!!












We rolled the trees in Clopton with the Sanders!!




No comments:

Post a Comment