I started back to work Feb 14th (happy valentines day, right?). It is not an easy task at all. When I am at work I am trying to focus on my work here and not think about Whit at home. I am lucky to have help from my mom and a nanny. I have been truely burdened though with the fact that raising Whit has eternal value and sitting looking at a computer screen does not. This is where my heart is being tugged. I did not really start having this feeling until I started back at work. Of course I was dreading it but I did not really have this heart feeling like I have now. It just seems pointless for me to be sitting at a desk while someone else is at home talking to and playing with my baby. I need to teach him, I need to learn about him, I need to love on him and I need to prepare him. Obviously this is just where my heart is but unfortunately a job brings me something else that is a necessity right now so I am here for now.
Just to add some happiness to all the words :)

No comments:
Post a Comment