Our first night home was a nightmare. Neither of us slept at all. Nate got in the bed at 5 am and slept til I woke him up to go to Thanksgiving. After that night things got better :)
Our days were sweet and nights managable. Whit slept in the swing a lot. My mom would come over around 11 every day and leave around 3. I was not very good at napping but somehow I managed. I was so worried at first bc all he did was sleep. I was trying so hard to get him to be awake and it just would not work. He really was not a bad crier so I was lucky. I was really bad at staying still and being at home all the time so we would get out when we could. Nate got the flu when Whit was 2 weeks old. I was so scared he was going to get it so Nate went to his parents house. Then Whit and I moved in with my parents for a night or 2. Luckily we all made it through that!
The days came and went and we all survived those first few weeks! Below are a few pictures from the early weeks...
1 week old
Just like daddy from the beginning




No comments:
Post a Comment