Friday, February 25, 2011

Christmas

I love Christmas so much and I love our family traditions. I was a little worried that Whit would mess up those traditions but of course he didn't! We dressed him in the Christmas gown his Deedee made him and went to the Christmas Eve service. He didn't make a sound. Then to continue our traditions we headed to Cookie and Docs house for dinner and to spend the night. It is a tradition that we all stay at my parents house for Christmas Eve. I really do not know when I will get too old for that. I love this tradition! Oh and did I mention we wear matching pjs :)

When Whit woke up for his morning bottle Doc came and got him so I could sleep a little more and also bc I was not allowed to go downstairs without everyone! Then we enjoyed gifts, cider and SNOW!
Looking at the snow
It actually snowed on Christmas for once. Whit is a lucky boy to have his first Christmas be a white one! Whit got a rocking tiger, his first set of golf clubs, a Sophie giraffe, pj's, his first pair of Carhartt overalls for the farm and some books! We had a delicious brunch like we always do and relaxed all afternoon at their house.

Christmas night we enjoyed a delicious dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. Whit did pretty good this night too!
Christmas Dinner at my aunt and uncles
It was a wonderful first Christmas for Whit and I cannot wait for all the years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment